Monday, October 22, 2018

2019 Budget

It will be adopted....

Thanks to the Budget Committee for their hard work. Other than office staff, Laura Frazier and Heidi Larson, the committee is composed of volunteer members. Special thanks to Chair and Trustee Rudd Turner.

Committee members:
Rudd Turner, Chair & Trustee
Laura Frazier, Business Manager
Heidi Larson, Bookkeeper
Walt Platt, member
Judy Dennington, member
Kirby Smith, member
Louise Purdin, member

To reject a budget requires a majority vote of all members. This will not happen.


Rudd Turner, Board Treasurer

Click on report for a larger view:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ole Kirby always has his hands in SHOA business! He should be banned from any committees. Just sayin

Anonymous said...

I don't see the more detailed budget to review on the Surfside website. Also, the so called Spending Plan file dated March 2018 does not open in order to take a look at it.

Anonymous said...

So 10:51 AM when do you do for our community? I do nothing and freely admit so mostly I keep my opinion to myself, Do you vote ? Like to know that as well. I don't vote on the budget whether I think it's reasonable or not. Take about 1,100 NO votes by the way to vote it down. Then it reverts to last years number so many members wouldn't be happy with that either. The Board vote gets my occasional interest.

Anonymous said...

2:26, u didn’t care before, why do you care now ?, what a faker.

Anonymous said...

I have attempted many times to DO SOMETHING FOR THIS HOA but I’m not part of the mafia so I was banned. Yes, I certainly do vote! Any other questions 2:26? Awaiting your typical comebacks.