Thursday, October 17, 2019

2019 Surfside Chili Cookoff

Some Good News...

It is nice to be able to post some good information for a change.  With all the turmoil in our Homeowners Association, it is nice to take a break from the bad news, and report some good news.

The article below was published in the 10/09/2019 edition of the Chinook Observer..  We thank them for covering this event. I have re-posted it here so that our out of town members can see it.  Also thanks to the Community Relations Committee for hosting this annual event.  While I did not participate this year, in past years I have won first, second and third place.  Yes, I do make pretty good chili. 

Click on the article below for a larger read:

For more information, check out the Weekender

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You scratch my back I'll scratch your back.

Anonymous said...

I " can " make chili too.